Cooperations and ERASMUS exchanges
1. Cooperation with the Higher School of Economics, Moscow
The Higher School of Economics (HSE) in Moscow is one of the leading universities in Russia and has an excellent curriculum of courses on the history of Russia and the Soviet Union. This cooperation offers students the opportunity for study stays.
Click here for a report by Friedrich Asschenfeldt on studying at the HSE Moscow
The Department of History offers its students the opportunity to study abroad for six months to a year within the framework of the ERASMUS programme. Applicants must have successfully passed the preliminary examination by the start of the exchange. The successfully completed academic courses at the partner universities can be counted toward the completion of graduation requirements in Munich.
In the field of East and South East European History, student exchanges are coordinated with Central European University (Kozep-Europai Egyetem) in Budapest and the University of Turku (Turun yliopisto) as well as doctoral exchanges with the universities in Brno (Masarykova Univerzita v Brne), Prague (Univerzita Karlova v Praze) and Poznań (Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu).
Dr. Kornelia Kończal
- For detailed information on the application process click here.
- Information and tips useful for both applying and studying at CEU have been summarized in brief reports by Bernhard Unterholzner, who studied at CEU in Winter Semester 2008/09, and Jonas Schirrmacher, who spent Winter Semester 2009/10 in Budapest:
- Information and tips by Bernhard Unterholzner
- Report by Jonas Schirrmacher.